DOOR SUPERVISOR JOBS IN KENT
As a consequence of normal security services in the occasion sector and catastrophes returning, we are looking for more SIA Door Supervisors to strengthen our workforce around Kent.
Whether you’re searching for a few shifts or a lot of work, our casual contract gives you a lot of options. You must, however, be able to work weekend shifts.
If you are willing and able to work at events and locations outside of your immediate area, you will be given the option to do so in terms of local employment.
You’ll get access to excellent possibilities at big Kent festivals and events. We’re seeking for Door Supervisors to work at restaurants, clubs, and pubs all throughout Kent.
Please note that in order to embark on this career;
- You must have a current SIA Door Supervisor licence.
- You will be required to participate in an interview method, so please apply only if you are prepared to do so.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Farnek is growing its team and looking to add experienced and professional Door Supervisors to its professional team. Farnek is now providing security to Kent and all its surrounding areas. More and more companies choose to have us as their security professionals, so we are expanding and continuously growing our team. Farnek, as a result of this, is looking for punctual, reliable and capable of working within a team.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Farnek is excited to give the ability to join our professional team as a Door Supervisor in Kent and surrounding areas. As a company, we understand that our employees are the most valuable asset of ours, so we give the highest importance to providing a safe, engaging and enjoyable working environment for our team members.
Our Operations team is a team of highly experienced, dynamic and capable managers who are always there to support, promote and encourage our security officials. We currently are offering jobs as Door Supervisors and seeking individuals and professionals to join our team who hold high standards, such as smart appearance, effective communication ability, punctuality, and capability to work alone and together as a team.
Those who apply for this job must have a valid SIA license. All candidates will be offered an interview if they meet the criteria. We pride ourselves on being capable of recognizing the dedication and hard work of our employees. We are a highly accredited training centre offering our employees the ability to enhance their skills by providing the best opportunities to work with high profile clients and premises.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Farnek is recruiting experienced Door Supervisor staff for regular shifts throughout the week.
- The applicants must hold to date SIA Door Supervisor license.
- First Aid
- Customer Service
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Address proof
- Band details with sort code, account number and address
- Experience in the Security Industry
- The strong command of both written and verbal language
- Customer service and communication skills are important.
- Flexible, prompt, well-organized, dependable, and able to operate under duress.
- Maintain a cheerful and professional demeanour while maintaining a customer-service mindset.
- Be a Kent resident who is prepared to travel around the city and into the city.
- Security Officers: 1 year (preferred)
- Security: (1 year preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Night shift
WHAT CAN FARNEK OFFER?
- Farnek will pay you hourly wages of between £— and £—, including vacation pay if applicable.
- Work is available throughout the week. Extra shifts may be required throughout the week—various work schedules for different locations may necessitate flexibility.
- Immediate beginnings are available for qualified candidates.
- Control Room available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Company uniform and identification are necessary.
- Self-employed, UTR (must have proof of UTR number), or PAYE are all options.
- Working with highly regarded events and locations in the London region, Farnek provides excellent prospects for development and growth within the security business.
- Delivering excellent customer service consistently.
- Making sure the security and safety of staff, guests and premises
- Capable of handling difficult situations and conflicts professionally and skillfully
- Working alongside the head or client to ensure a smooth running of venues and premises
- Display exemplary and smart appearance and time-keeping
- Always sticking to all company’s licensing laws, procedures and policies.
- Carrying out ID checks
- Crowd control
- To maintain a safe environment within the venue, excellent customer management.
- SIA Certified Security Guard, Bar Doorman, Security Doorman, Head Doorman, Club Doorman, and SIA Certified Security may be considered for this function of Door Supervisors.