DOOR SUPERVISOR JOBS IN LONDON
We are seeking additional SIA Door Supervisors to join our teams across London as a result of standard security service resuming in the event sector and emergencies.
Our casual contract offers you great flexibility whether you are looking for just a handful of shifts or lots of work. However, you must be capable of doing weekend shifts.
You will have the opportunity to work at events and venues further afield if you are able and willing to do so in addition to local work.
You will have an approach to fantastic opportunities at major festivals and events in London. We are looking to fill various positions of Door supervisors across London in restaurants, clubs and pubs.
Please note that:
- To apply for this role, you must hold a valid in date SIA license for Door Supervisor.
- You will be needed to undertake a direct interview, so please apply if you are willing to go through this interview.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Farnek is looking to expand its professional staff by hiring experienced and competent Door Supervisors. Farnek now offers security throughout London and the neighboring areas. We are developing and consistently growing our workforce as more firms pick us as their security specialists. As a result, Farnek is searching for individuals that are prompt, dependable, and capable of working as part of a team.
JOB DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL
Farnek is pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a Door Supervisor in London and the neighboring areas. As a firm, we recognise that our people are our most significant asset; thus, we place a premium on providing a safe, stimulating, and pleasurable work environment for our employees. Our Operations team consists of a group of highly experienced, energetic, and skilled supervisors who are always available to help, develop, and support our security officers.
We are presently hiring Door Supervisors and looking for individuals and professionals with high standards, such as a smart appearance, strong communication skills, timeliness, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Applicants for this position must have a current SIA license. If all of the requirements are met, all aspirants will be invited to an interview.
We take satisfaction in being able to recognise and reward our workers’ commitment and hard work. We are a highly recognised training center that provides our workers with the finest opportunity to work with high-profile clients and locations in order to improve their abilities.
WHAT FARNEK CAN OFFER YOU
- Farnek will offer you an hourly rate of between £— to £— inclusive of indicative holiday pay.
- Work available for the whole week. Flexibility may be needed for extra shifts throughout the week—DIfferent shift patterns for different venues.
- For suitable applicants, immediate starts are available.
- 24 Hours Control Room
- Company Uniform / ID required
- Can be Self Employed /UTR (Must have evidence of UTR number) or PAYE.
- Farnek offers great opportunities for growth and development within the security industry, working with highly praised events and venues in the London area.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Welcoming clients into the venue
- Upon arrival, searching customers and checking their identification
- Crowd Management
- Regular patrols of the venue
- Protecting assets and premises by deterring, preventing, disrupting and detecting unauthorized/illegal activities.
- To keep up a safe and protected environment by enforcing and establishing security procedures and policies throughout the venue.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Good Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Flexible, punctual, organized, reliable and capable of working under pressure.
- Have a positive and professional attitude with a customer-service mindset.
- Be local to London and willing to travel in the surrounding areas and into London.
- Consistently providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring the security and safety of employees, visitors, and the site.
- Capable of effectively and successfully resolving challenging circumstances and disputes
- Working with the boss or customer to ensure that the venues and premises function well.
- Maintain a professional and well-dressed look, as well as accurate timekeeping.
- Always following all licensing rules, procedures, and regulations set out by the firm.
- Performing ID checks.
Documentation that is Necessary for provision Upon Request
- Valid SIA License
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Visa (if needed)
- Bank statements with address, sort code and account number
- Proof of address
Candidates with relevant job titles and experience as Security Doorman, Head Doorman, Bar Doorman, Club Doorman, SIA Certified Security Guard, and SIA Certified Security may also be considered for this role of Door Supervisors.