DOOR SUPERVISOR JOBS IN SURREY
Farnek is looking to add professional and experienced Door Supervisors to its growing team. We are currently working and providing security to some of Surrey’s most popular venues.
But we are continuously growing because more and more companies select to have us for their establishments’ security. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, able to work within a team and punctual as a result of this to join our team.
At Farnek, you will have the chance to work at venues and events if you are willing and capable of doing so. The passionate security supervisors will have an access to great opportunities at major events and festivals in Surrey. Farnek is looking to fill several positions of Door supervisors around Surrey in clubs, pubs and restaurants.
Our casual contract provides you with a lot of possibilities, whether you’re looking for a few shifts or a lot of employment. However, you must be available to work weekend shifts.
In terms of local employment, if you are available to work at events and venues from outside your immediate neighborhood, you will be offered the choice to do so. At major Surrey festivals and events, you’ll have access to fantastic opportunities. We’re looking for Door Supervisors in Surrey to work in restaurants, clubs, and pubs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Farnek is a private independent security company working in Surrey and surrounding areas. The company is formed to ensure the unrivaled and best security solutions available in the market by hiring top-notch female and male officers. We offer tailored and bespoke services from Licensed Premises and Event Security to Close Protection and Residential Security.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Farnek is currently looking for professional Door Supervisors to join our constantly growing team in Surrey, working on a varied shift pattern in bars, clubs and licensed premises. Your duties will be to prevent and deter crime. You will be monitoring all the public entering the venue. Effectively handling emergencies and responding to customers in an effective manner.
- You will provide efficient and effective security services on a daily basis, ensuring that high standards are maintained and provided across the site.
- Managing the site’s egress and access, as well as filling up records as needed.
- Management of Crowds.
- Patrols are conducted on a regular basis, and incident and call records are reviewed.
- Act as a visual disincentive to prevent disruption and criminality, which might cause the project to be delayed or halted.
- Preventing, discouraging, detecting, and halting unlawful or unauthorized activity to protect premises and assets.
- Responding to emergencies in a timely and effective manner.
- Establishing and implementing security processes and regulations across the venue in order to ensure a secure environment.
- Check identity as necessary.
- Handling problems when they arise and ensuring that any events are recorded.
- Keeping an eye on the premises, equipment, customers, employees, and clients.
- Perform frequent searches as necessary.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Effective customer service
- Must be able to communicate well
- Must be professional and polite at all times
- To escalate and control any security issues to your management line
- Record all notes and collaborate with the police in the case of any incident.
- Dress up in a proper uniform or to the standard expected as per the assignment need.
- Be a positive and good representation of the company
- Good working knowledge and experience in the security industry
- Organized and capable of prioritizing emergency procedures
- Excellent customer-facing and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Display and keep your SIA Frontline certification at all times
- Farnek is a company with a big employee team and continuously growing it & welcomes applications from eligible and suitably qualified candidates.
- We appreciate an initiative, support the professional development of the operative and motivate ambitions of moving and growing up in the security industry.
- The time schedule will be;
- Flexible shift patterns, including weekends
- 6-hour shifts
- 8-hour shifts
- 10-hour shifts
- 12-hour shifts
- Salary £– to £– per hour
- Worked in a security capacity previously.
- It is necessary for you to be punctual and trustworthy.
- To work and stay in the United Kingdom, you must have legal permission to do so (for non-EU nationals, a copy of your permit or visa will be required as proof).
- We can start you right away if you’re qualified.
- Customer-facing door supervisor experience is required. You must have a valid SIA licence for Door Supervision.
- Professional honesty at the highest degree
- It is necessary to keep good time.
- Willingness to pick up new skills and learn new ones
- Assisting others in a group
- Training in First Aid (needed)
- A valid SIA Door Supervisor License
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Visa (if relevant)
- Address proof
- Bank statements with sort code, address and account number
- Experience in the security industry within clubs, bars, pubs and other premises
- Strong grasp of the language, both written and verbal (other languages’ fluency is a plus)
- Those with Military Experience and Martial Arts are welcome.